The 4 hour weekly plan for
Business Blog Profit Cycle
That multiplies prospects and turns them into hyper-responsive rabid buyers
We all know that we should communicate regularly with prospects and customers and that these relationships are the bedrock of any profitable business, but it’s just too easy to let these relationships slip as you become overwhelmed with day to day delivery or the emergency pursuit of new business.
Business Blogging not only takes care of regular customer contact, but also attracts and multiplies new prospects. However, the idea of business blogging quickly gets side-tracked by the complexities of web site design, social media and the thought of coming up with inane and irrelevant twaddle for your blog posts.
In this workshop, you’ll discover how to contain your business blogging to an effective 4 hour weekly profit plan. Specifically, we’ll show you how to:
- Actively pinpoint new prospects that would make perfect customers for your business
- Magnetically draw them through your sales pipeline without you ever leaving the office (or golf course)
- Build a strong prospect bond that makes them highly responsive to your calls for action
- Keep existing customers informed of all your business developments so that they never feel abandoned
- Discover new sources of passive income and enjoy more freedom in your life
Business blogging doesn’t have to be a bind, instead this simple formula that takes no more than 4 hours a week puts the acquisition and herding of customers on Autopilot!
During the workshop, you’ll get the opportunity to forge relationships with other business owners to multiply your blogging efforts via the Network Effect. The workshop is supported by a complete set of online videos and exercises which you can return to again and again.
Location: Langstone Technology Park
Date: 9th August 2012 12.30pm.
Lunch is included.